Field works coordinator
The mine chief plans and manage every field works at the mine site. He ensures operations management (excavation, haulage and ore treatment) and every site administrative management, maintenance, logistic, environment and security.
- Daily production objectives;
- Personnel and resources optimisation management;
- Do reports every day for the high administration.
His main functions are:
- Ensure personnel security during operations;
- Plan, coordonate and supervise:
- Mining works and ore treatment;
- Site maintenance, machinery, electricity, masonry and green spaces.
- Supervise goods and equipments orders;
- Solve inherent difficulties and bring recommendations to improve productivity;
- Ensure personnel training;
- Ensure proper functioning of the environment’s management.
- Sufficient experience in a similar position: mine chief, quarry chief, site chief, mining engineer, geologist.
- Capacity to manage 30 employees and 20 excavators and trucks.
- Excellent manager;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good notions of portuguese
- Knows how to work with IT tools (GMAO);
- Good capacity to adapt
CDI convention for one year in days
- Salary depends on the candidate’s profile
- Position with responsabilities
- With board and lodging in the camp site 46 weeks per year: individual room, refectory and satellite internet access.
- 6 weeks of holidays per year
It is really important that the applicant must be motivated to work in an isolated area in the Amazon Forest
Go back to recruitment